Danny is a hard working, ambitious person who loves to keep active, his friendly personality helps clients feel relaxed and comfortable when working with him. Key qualities include being a good listener, easy to get on with, reliable, dependable and a good motivator.
Danny is an ex professional footballer who started his career as an apprentice for Southend United, after progressing through the youth system he made his first team debut at the age of 17. Danny continued to appear for the Shrimpers throughout the 1999/00, 2000/01 and 2001/02 seasons. In more recent years he has enjoyed spells playing a high standard with Grays Athletic, AFC Hornchurch, Billericay Town, Heybridge Swifts, Margate and Canvey Island.
In 2013 Danny decided to retire from football to prevent permanent damage from a long term injury. He now concentrates full time on personal training with clients at the award winning Club Kingswood health and fitness club in Basildon (Essex).
- Btec national sports science studies
- YMCA gym instructor level two
- YMCA nutrition and weight management level 3
- YMCA core conditioning stage one
- YMCA level 3 exercise referral for clients with specific controlled
- Vtct level 3 anatomy and physiology
- Vtct level 3 Swedish massage
- Itec level 3 sports massage
- 1st4sport Level 2 Football Coaching
- Active IQ Level 4 Lower Back Pain